The tangible benefits of being a member of the MPA materialize in the form of more profitable work, leading to increased business success and profitability.
Increased demands on small business are forcing tradespeople to seek outside support to help run their businesses. Consumers are becoming more demanding about quality, and are increasingly likely to make a choice based on referral, either privately or through recognised authorities. They seek value for money, not necessarily opting for the cheapest quote.
The MPA is dedicated to educating the public that engaging an MPA member is a sure way of getting a fair deal. The message is a powerful one based strongly on a ‘quality’ ethic.
We invite you to become a member of the MPA (Vic/Tas) and reap the rewards of group strength and professionalism.
The nominal annual membership fee covers an impressive range of benefits and services. Members of Master Painters Association of Victoria can build security and growth into their businesses with the support of a professional organisation that knows the industry. It’s like having a full management team behind you without the cost.
Master Painters Association has many Benefits & Resources available to guide you in managing your company, workforce and complying with legal obligations.
Here is a list of just some of the resources and benefits available to our members;
1. OH&S Policies
2. Risk Management Policies
3. Environmental Management Plans Assistance
4. Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
5. Quote & Variation Books
5. Job Signs and safety equipment
6. Painting Guarantees
7. Charge out rates
8. Costing guides
9. Wage Rates
10. SWMS Safe Work method statements can be done free online at our website www.paintsafe.com.au
11. Employment opportunities
12.Discount on training – eg white card, costing & estimating
13. Painting referrals from the consumer
14. Dispute resolution
15. Debt Collection advice
16. Access to Independant contractors agreements
17. Painting Terms & Conditions
18. Membership card discounts –http://www.mpav.com.au/membership/discounts-savings/
19.Industrial Relations Advice
20. MPA Branding- Use of logo, branded clothing
21.Discount for Independant Painting Inspection reports
22. Access to secured members area on the website
23. Member Events- Members Meetings, Golf Day,Awards Night, Annual Christmas Picnic, Product Launches
24. You will receive :Trade News Magazine- quaterly, Pipeline E Newsletter- fortnightly,Diary-yearly