Have you considered becoming a member of the MPA(Master Painters Association) or FTAA(Finishing Trades Association of Australia)?
Why not become a member and have a say in your industry.
The MPA/FTAA is the peak industry group representing the Surface Coating Industry in Victoria and Tasmania.
The MPA/FTAA offer a number of services to increase your business profile.
- Domestic and Commercial Charge out rates
- Domestic Painting & paperhanging costing guide
- Worksafe – Construction Induction Training (All Trades)
- Costing & estimating Training
- Quotation & Variation booklets
- Printing of Letterheads, business cards, etc
- Merchandise – overalls, shorts, safety gear etc
- EWP& WP training
- Sustainable Painting Practices
- Lead Management Course
- First Aid – Level 1 & 2
- Industrial Relations – Information and support
- Debt Collection Service
- Quality rates on Insurance through MGA and Wesfarmers Insurance
- Enterprise Bargaing Agreements (EBA) for all Commercial Contractors
- Free Referral Service
- Special deals on car purchases with Toyota and Volkswagon
By using your membership to its full potential you will more than save your annual fee, and more importantly, you will be recognised as an industry professional.