MEDIA RELEASE DECEMBER 2016 In a first for Australian paint companies, Dulux Australia has published and released in-depth environmental documentation, Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs), to assist architects, specifiers and construction industry members in achieving sustainable and Green Star certified projects. The new EPDs detail the environmental impact of Dulux paints throughout the lifecycle of the […]
Welcome to Master Painters Association Victoria and Tasmania. Master Painters Australia is an Australian wide Industry and the peak industry body for the painting and decoratting seeking to support, advance and encourage commercial, residential and professional painting businesses and individuals. The Master Painters Association of Victoria was first established in 1895 by painters for painters. It has since grown into a professional painting community within Victoria and Tasmania giving instant access to customers looking for information and services specific to their painting project. Master Painters Australia (MPA) can help you find a certified painter in your area to suit to your exact painting requirements. Engage a registered member of Master Painters Australia and be assured you are getting a qualified, licensed* and professional painter. Have peace of mind knowing you have the the best in interior and exterior painting for your home, office or project when contracting a MPA approved Master Painter.
Master Painting Services
- Find a Master Painter from an extensive list of professional painters in your area.
- Utilise the Master Painter Resources to help you choose a certified painter as well as become familiar with surface preparation, finishing and touch ups, industry standard guidelines and much more.
- When you choose a painter registered with the MPA you have the peace of mind that the contractor you select has public liability and follows Safe Work practices and also works to Industry Standards.
- Have your property tested for Lead Paint. Learn of the hazards and implications associated with paint containing lead, and safe removal and treatment of this surface coating prior to painting.
- If you are unhappy with the quality or service of your painted property, or are in dispute with a painting contractor, have a certified Inspection of the painting works carried out by an inspector from the MPA.
- Become a Member of the Master Painters and support your Industry Association which is the peak industry body in the Surface Coating Industry. Receive guidance and training in all areas of painting business ownership from letterheads and merchandise; to sustainable painting practices and Worksafe training courses. Enhance your business profile, promote your services online and increase business exposure with the Master Painters Association.
All Master Painters Association Members are leaders in the painting industry, representing the Surface Coating Industry of Victoria and Tasmania. Have any surface painted with precision and care with the affordable and professional services of the member of the Master Painters Association.
*Painters in QLD, NSW,WA and SA require licensing to undertake painting works.
MEDIA RELEASE Dulux Australia and Palette™, a Melbourne based startup, today announced a partnership bringing the worlds of colour and technology together like never before with the launch of the innovative Dulux Snapshot. The new colour tool is a revolutionary device that lets users match any surface to a colour from Dulux’s “World of Colour”, […]
MEDIA RELEASE 29th April, 2016 Australians buy more than 100 million litres of paint each year but around 5% of it ends up as waste, making paint and its packaging one of the biggest source of liquid waste into landfill. A world first program launched today aims to change that situation by offering professional and […]
Read more of Paintback -World first scheme to keep paint out of landfill »