Australian-owned paint, Haymes presents its latest innovation paint ‘Elite Professional’ – a comprehensive range of advanced exterior and interior finishes for professional painters. Designed specifically to meet critical performance requirements by Professional Trade users, Haymes Elite formulations provide exceptional results and a premium finish. Incorporating all aspects of a renovation or new paint job, the […]
Welcome to Master Painters Association Victoria and Tasmania. Master Painters Australia is an Australian wide Industry Association seeking to support, advance and encourage commercial, residential and professional painting businesses and individuals. The Master Painters Association of Victoria was first established in 1895 by painters for painters. It has since grown into a professional painting community within Victoria and Tasmania giving instant access to customers looking for information and services specific to their painting project. Master Painters Australia (MPA) can help you find a certified painter in your area to suit to your exact painting requirements. Engage a registered member of Master Painters Australia and be assured you are getting a qualified, licensed* and professional painter. Have peace of mind knowing you have the the best in interior and exterior painting for your home, office or project when contracting a MPA approved Master Painter.
Master Painting Services
- Find a Master Painter from an extensive list of professional painters in your area.
- Utilise the Master Painter Resources to help you choose a certified painter as well as become familiar with surface preparation, finishing and touch ups, industry standard guidelines and much more.
- When you choose a painter registered with the MPA you have the peace of mind that the contractor you select has public liability and follows Safe Work practices and also works to Industry Standards.
- Have your property tested for Lead Paint. Learn of the hazards and implications associated with paint containing lead, and safe removal and treatment of this surface coating prior to painting.
- If you are unhappy with the quality or service of your painted property, or are in dispute with a painting contractor, have a certified Inspection of the painting works carried out by an inspector from the MPA.
- Become a Member of the Master Painters and support your Industry Association which is the peak industry body in the Surface Coating Industry. Receive guidance and training in all areas of painting business ownership from letterheads and merchandise; to sustainable painting practices and Worksafe training courses. Enhance your business profile, promote your services online and increase business exposure with the Master Painters Association.
All Master Painters Association Members are leaders in the painting industry, representing the Surface Coating Industry of Victoria and Tasmania. Have any surface painted with precision and care with the affordable and professional services of the member of the Master Painters Association.
*Painters in QLD, NSW,WA and SA require licensing to undertake painting works.
On the 19th of June, Trade Painters joined the Dulux trade team and the Dulux Group executive at the opening of the revamped flagship Dulux Trade Centre, Springvale in suburban Melbourne. Professional Painters from all parts of our business took the opportunity to mingle with the Dulux team who have been working on planning, designing […]
Read more of Dulux Flagship Trade Centre »
When the local economy slows, business owners are often forced to change procedures and/or seek external assistance to gain greater control over their cash flow, which is why local credit management and debt collection experts, Barwon Credit Management, has seen an increase in demand for their services recently. Director, Carl Jones said, ‘We have responded […]
Read more of Growing future in debt prevention services »
Paint Spot Has History In Windsor Tully Hatswell learned the paint businesses from his dad Brian, who opened a paint shop in 1974, then expanded to its current location at 30 Chapel St in 1981. The biggest attitude shift Tully sees in today’s competitive market is that more painters are seeking out beyond their usual […]
Read more of Paint Spot Has History In Windsor »